With an unemployment rate of 9.2%, which is higher than the national average, worries about your employment prospects and income is just one of the reasons you may have turned to alcohol or drugs. Whether you find yourself getting through a bottle of wine each night or you have turned to the lure of drugs such as marijuana, amphetamines, ecstasy, cocaine or heroin to help you relax and boost your mood, these substances seem like the ideal way to help you to forget your troubles. However, they do not offer a solution to your problems and while under their influence it is likely that you will not appreciate when problems with your finances, or indeed other issues, worsen. On top of this, the damage that heavy drinking and recreational drugs do to your body and the havoc they cause in various areas of your life mean that the negative aspects of their use far outweighs any benefits you may initially see. For this reason if you are aware that you are abusing these substances to manage your worries it is essential you seek help from a Trevose PA drug and alcohol rehab center to help you overcome the grip of dependency and develop more positive coping strategies.
Addiction Treatment Programs Trevose PA
If you are looking for drug and alcohol treatment centers close to Trevose, Steps to Recovery can help you to receive access to a specialist addiction program near home. With therapy for substance dependency available within easy reach, this makes outpatient treatment for alcohol and drug detox an option. When you opt for this style of recovery program you benefit from regular therapy sessions during the week, but at the same time you are able to remain at home and can continue with other obligations, such as your commitment to family, education or employment. However, if you feel that the more intensive counseling available through alcohol and drug inpatient services is more suited to your needs and you would benefit from the greater structure provided by these programs, these too are offered by Steps to Recovery. With residential addiction facilities within the Trevose area, your family is able to participate in therapy with you and can easily make it for weekly visits.
The inpatient and outpatient addiction programs offered by Steps to Recovery include:
- Drug and alcohol detox Trevose Pennsylvania
- Alcohol rehab Trevose PA
- Rehabilitation for opiate addiction, including heroin
- Rehab for dependency on stimulants, including amphetamines, crystal meth and cocaine
- Treatment for reliance on hallucinogens, including cannabis, MDMA and LSD
Drug and Alcohol Addiction Therapy
When you choose Steps to Recovery to provide your drug and alcohol treatment near Trevose PA, you will benefit from a program of therapy that is individually tailored to your requirements. This means you will receive specialist counseling most suited to your needs, so you are more likely to successfully overcome your habit for good. By taking this approach to addiction treatment our clients have a lower relapse rate and usually only require one course of rehab to achieve abstinence.
While the program of care is customized to you personally, you will usually take part in three styles of therapy, as outlined below:
- One to one counseling. Weekly private therapy sessions are available to all clients, as these give you the opportunity to address those problems and behavior triggers that are specific to your situation. With the help of a specialist addiction counselor you will develop strategies to overcome the barriers that stand in the way of you kicking your habit. As the weeks progress, these one to one sessions are also a time to review the progress you have made on your recovery journey, which can give you a confidence boost and allows any adjustment to your addiction treatment to be made.
- Group counseling. With fellow clients you will attend various interactive therapy sessions each week, which provide the chance to discuss any issues relevant to alcohol and drug abuse and leaving these old habits behind. During these sessions you will work together to come up with solutions that you can take forward with you, allowing you to gain from the greater power of problem solving as a group. You will also find that your peers will offer you tremendous support and these sessions are an ideal way to start forming bonds with other members of your rehab group.
- Family therapy. Although the devoted team of therapists and support staff at Steps to Recovery are here to offer you as much support as you needed during your time on one of our alcohol and drug rehabilitation programs, it is important that you have outside sources of support as well. Whether you are receiving inpatient or outpatient addiction treatment, it is essential that your family are on board and although substance abuse can strain previously good bonds, family therapy can help you to strengthen your relationship again. This makes sure that your family are ready to support you after leaving an addiction treatment center Trevose PA.
Holistic Addiction Programs
Besides receiving specialist talking therapies to allow you to overcome your addictive habits, Steps to Recovery also offers other activities that can boost your chances of success. One of these is access to complementary therapies, with research showing that treatments ranging from acupuncture to yoga can help addicts during alcohol and drug rehab. For instance, these complementary treatments enhance your quality of life, offering you a better experience during addiction rehabilitation, and can also help you to ride out cravings more easily.
Another aspect of our holistic approach to recovery is that we make sure that you are well equipped with practical skills when you leave addiction rehab Trevose PA. Not only will you develop your existing skills in communication and team working through therapy sessions, but we also help you to work on life skills from preparing nutritious meals to making successful job applications. With these additional skills at your disposal you can fit more easily back into your community and make a positive contribution to society.
Charities and Meetings in Trevose PA
To find out how we can help you access specialist drug and alcohol treatment Trevose PA, phone to speak with one of our friendly team.