With an unemployment rate of just 4.4% in Phoenixville, you have good job prospects, but this is not necessarily enough to protect you from some of the other day to day problems that you may face. You may have concerns about your kids, disputes with your family or neighbors, or ongoing health problems, or a range of troubles entirely unique to you. Additionally, if you face long working hours and work stress, both of these can take their toll on your relationship with loved ones. Whatever the cause of your problems, finding a solution is not always easy, which is why you might be tempted to misuse alcohol or drugs. Even though these may offer you a temporary mental boost, alcohol abuse and drug abuse is a risk and when this occurs you will find it even more difficult to deal with the issues that led to these destructive habits. Luckily, if you can get help with substance abuse early, you can avoid many of the complications associated with heavy drinking and drug taking. When you are looking for alcohol and drug treatment programs near Phoenixville PA, Steps to Recovery has local rehab facilities whose programs are proven to help you get sober.
Knowing When to Tackle Drug and Alcohol Abuse
While it is never too late to sign up for drug and alcohol addiction treatment, the earlier you enroll in a program of therapy for substance misuse the better, as this protects your health and the reduces the impact that drug and alcohol dependency has on your life. It is typically difficult for an addict to admit that they have a problem, but if you notice any of the following signs, it is definitely time to consider specialist help with your addiction to alcohol and drugs:
- You wake with symptoms such as sweating, tremors and anxiety, which are only relieved by having an alcoholic drink or a fix of marijuana, cocaine, amphetamines, heroin, or whatever other substance you have become reliant on.
- You are getting through increasing amounts of alcohol and drugs, so you now visit the liquor store more often for beer, wine, cider or spirits, or you are buying increasing amounts of cannabis, crystal meth, opiates or another substance of choice each week.
- You prioritize drinking and drug taking over important areas of your life, such as your education, employment, family or friends.
- You are taking part in risky behaviors when you are drunk or high. This might include drink or drugged driving, unprotected sex with strangers or other dangerous activities that you would never consider when sober.
- Your drink or drug habit has landed you in hospital or in trouble with the law, but this has not encouraged you to address your destructive behaviors.
- Even though you’d like to rein in your habits, you can’t say no to a drink and the lure of a joint, speed, prescription painkillers or another addictive substance is just too great, and you feel you have lost control.
With any of these symptoms, Steps to Recovery is happy to discuss with you options for drug and alcohol addiction therapy near Phoenixville, Pennsylvania, that will best meet your needs.
Alcohol and Drug Addiction Programs Phoenixville PA
Whether you need help with an alcohol or drug detox, a course of rehabilitation for substance abuse or you need ongoing support to stay abstinent, Steps to Recovery can help you. With a range of addiction treatment options available, you can choose from receiving therapy as an inpatient or an outpatient, and with partial hospitalization you can take advantage of the benefits of both styles of program. Residential treatment for drug abuse and alcohol abuse is perfect if you need daily therapy and you do not have the support at home that is necessary to help you through rehab. It can also be easier to achieve sobriety when you don’t have the temptations to drink or take drugs that are often present in your home environment. However, we appreciate that not everyone is looking for an inpatient stay for alcohol and drug addiction treatment Phoenixville PA, so you can choose to participate in therapy while you stay at home. You can still access daily therapy through a partial hospitalization program, though you may prefer to have a more flexible timetable of therapy that lets you continue with your other commitments during the week. Whichever style of treatment for substance dependency is right for you, we are here to support you.
Drug and Alcohol Therapy Programs
When you choose Steps to Recovery to provide your alcohol and drug rehab you have a better chance of quitting your habit for good, as our clients have lower relapse rates thanks to our unique approach to addiction therapy. Just some of the aspects of therapy you can benefit from when you enroll with us include:
- Personalized therapy. Many drug and alcohol treatment centers in Pennsylvania still offer a generic program of care, but we make sure that each client receives therapy customized to their needs. This individualized approach ensures that we help you address the issues that are relevant to your own circumstances, so you are less likely to return to your own habits after rehab.
- Evidence-based treatments. It is essential that the therapy you take part in is proven to help addicts overcome the grip of drink or drugs, so we make sure that we only offer treatments proven to work. This gives you the best possible chance of quitting your addictive habits for good.
- Varied styles of counseling. You will participate in one to one therapy sessions, as well as those in a group setting with fellow clients, and those with your family. This diverse range of counseling enables you to get the most out of therapy, helping you to draw on the benefits of each style of treatment. For example, therapy on a one to one basis allows you to work on personal triggers for drinking and drug abuse, while you will gain peer support as you work through more general issues during group counseling. The value of family therapy is to reconnect with your loved ones so that they can support you after drug and alcohol rehab Phoenixville, Pennsylvania.
- Complementary therapies. We offer additional treatments from acupuncture sessions to yoga groups, as these therapies are valuable for restoring good mental wellness during recovery from substance dependency and can also enhance your success at managing cravings for alcohol and drugs.
- Additional activities during drink and drug rehabilitation. From skills development classes to exercise sessions, we make sure that our clients are well prepared for life after alcohol and drug treatment Phoenixville PA, allowing you to fit back more easily into your home life and stay on the right track. While building on your skills can help you in the jobs market, recreation offers you the chance to make friends and enjoy a life free from alcohol and drugs, and keeping physically active instills healthy habits that are incompatible with substance misuse. This well rounded approach to addiction treatment gives you an even better chance of staying sober for the long-term.
Meetings and Charities in Phoenixville PA
- Pawling Independent Baptist Church: 400 Pawlings Road, Phoenixville, PA 19460
- Phoenixville Area Community Services: 257 Church Street, Phoenixville, PA 19460
- Phoenixville Marian Youth Club: 37 Kenalcon Drive, Phoenixville, PA 19460-4522