StR’s Outreach Coordinators are responsible to present and offer our services to the community. Outreach Coordinators act as liaisons between our facilities and the community by educating, training, and creating meaningful relationships.
- Develop and cultivate relationships between StR, the community and human service entities such as:
- Substance Abuse Treatment Facilities
- Mental Health counselors and facilities
- Hospitals, private Doctors, and other healthcare facilities
- Private therapists and Social Workers
- Criminal justice professionals (probation officers, lawyers, etc)
- Community organizations
- Health Care professionals
- Conduct training sessions and presentations about StR services to the aforementioned entities
- Develop and cultivate relationships with the community
- Attend and present at various healthcare conferences and training sessions
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- High school diploma required, but Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of two years experience in the Human Services field, Substance Abuse experience preferred.
- Advanced computer system and Internet knowledge required
- Working knowledge of substance abuse and healthcare systems
- Ability to develop and cultivate relationships with a variety of professionals
- Valid driver’s license and willingness to use personal vehicle
- Excellent public relations and public speaking skills
- Previous sales and marketing experience required