Care CoordinatorSteps to Recovery’s Care Coordinators will be responsible to assist in the care of the clients both clinically and administratively. They provide direct care as directed by the clinical staff while ensuring the health and safety of each client.
Other Job responsibilities include
- Helping clients by providing information, services, and assistance.
- Maintaining a safe and secure environment.
- Support clients to travel when necessary.
- Support clients to engage in treatment plans.
- Support fire safety and physical wellness of clients
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 1 year Experience in the human services field providing direct support experience in the Substance Abuse field preferred.
- Minimum of High School Diploma
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Drivers License and at least 5 years of driving experience
- Enthusiastic and compassionate personality
- Ability to physically lift up to 10 pounds.